ICYMI: [CENTER][ATTACH type="full" width="636px"]414105[/ATTACH][/CENTER]
The second installment to the [I]Final Fantasy VII [/I]remake, [I]Final Fantasy VII Rebirth[/I], is set to launch on PS5 next month. In anticipation of its release, Square Enix has aired a new trailer for the game today, titled “Destined for Rebirth”:
[CENTER][MEDIA=youtube]tUaWUyaeXhs[/MEDIA][/CENTER]
[QUOTE]
Join Cloud and his friends on a journey across the planet in search of Sephiroth, experiencing the captivating...
[URL='
https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-final-fantasy-vii-rebirth-trailer-aired.646303/']Read">
https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-final-fantasy-vii-rebirth-trailer-aired.646303/']Read more[/URL]
https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-final-fantasy-vii-rebirth-trailer-aired.646303/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Control Resonant
ICYMI: The sequel to 2019’s Control is out now. Let’s take a supernatural trip beyond the Oldest House in Control Resonant! https://gbatem...
-
#ICYMI: The SwitchRoot team has successfully ported Android 10 to the Nintendo Switch. This build is based on the LineageOS 17.1 for NVI...
-
ICYMI: Pokemon Elite Redux, an Emerald decompilation hack with a focus on competitive battling, has today received its latest update almost ...
-
ICYMI: [CENTER][ATTACH type="full" width="631px"]465202[/ATTACH][/CENTER] Last week, NIntendo released a major update ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.