[CENTER][ATTACH type="full"]437551[/ATTACH][/CENTER]
Developer Pet Project Games's sci-fi horror co-op FPS [I]Ripout [/I]will exit Steam Early Access later this month. The new features of [I]Ripout [/I]1.0 will include:
[LIST]
[*]Eight new levels
[*]New Objective Type – Kill Zone: A new objective where players must eliminate a specific number of enemies at a certain section of the level
[*]Improved balancing for enemy health and damage based on player count and sector progress...
[URL='
https://gbatemp.net/threads/co-op-horror-fps-ripout-to-exit-early-access-this-month.655936/']Read">
https://gbatemp.net/threads/co-op-horror-fps-ripout-to-exit-early-access-this-month.655936/']Read more[/URL]
https://gbatemp.net/threads/co-op-horror-fps-ripout-to-exit-early-access-this-month.655936/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: ModRetro M64
The M64 is ModRetro’s remake of the N64; time for a trip down memory lane? https://gbatemp.net/review/modretro-m64.2753/
-
#ICYMI: The SwitchRoot team has successfully ported Android 10 to the Nintendo Switch. This build is based on the LineageOS 17.1 for NVI...
-
ICYMI: Pokemon Elite Redux, an Emerald decompilation hack with a focus on competitive battling, has today received its latest update almost ...
-
[CENTER][ATTACH type="full"]381694[/ATTACH][/CENTER] yuzu, an experimental open-source emulator for the Nintendo Switch has had i...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.