ICYMI: [CENTER][ATTACH type="full" alt="Banner.png"]438492[/ATTACH]
[/CENTER]
[JUSTIFY]Last year Nightdive Studios graced us with a remake of the first installment of System Shock, giving one of my favourite franchises a much-needed facelift. I've been waiting for a console version ever since and, after months of sitting on the edge of my seat, I was finally given the opportunity to jump straight into it - I can worry about the now-permanent crease in my chair later. We've already...
[URL='
https://gbatemp.net/threads/system-shock-remake-console-port-impressions.656171/']Read">
https://gbatemp.net/threads/system-shock-remake-console-port-impressions.656171/']Read more[/URL]
https://gbatemp.net/threads/system-shock-remake-console-port-impressions.656171/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
#ICYMI: The SwitchRoot team has successfully ported Android 10 to the Nintendo Switch. This build is based on the LineageOS 17.1 for NVI...
-
ICYMI: Pokemon Elite Redux, an Emerald decompilation hack with a focus on competitive battling, has today received its latest update almost ...
-
ICYMI: The wait is over! 18 days after the release of Switch firmware 22.0.0, the latest version of Atmosphere is available to download. Thi...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.