ICYMI: [CENTER][ATTACH type="full"]437416[/ATTACH][/CENTER]
Ubisoft has today officially revealed the next installment in the [I]Assassin's Creed [/I]franchise: [I]Assassin's Creed Shadows[/I]. This entry is set in late Sengoku-era Japan and follows the story of two protagonists. The cinematic premier trailer aired today provides a glimpse at the setting:
[CENTER][MEDIA=youtube]vovkzbtYBC8[/MEDIA][/CENTER]
[QUOTE]
In Assassin’s Creed Shadows, you will live the intertwined stories of Naoe, an...
[URL='
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ubisoft-reveals-assassins-creed-shadows-which-is-set-to-launch-later-this-year.655901/']Read">
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ubisoft-reveals-assassins-creed-shadows-which-is-set-to-launch-later-this-year.655901/']Read more[/URL]
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ubisoft-reveals-assassins-creed-shadows-which-is-set-to-launch-later-this-year.655901/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Control Resonant
The sequel to 2019’s Control is out now. Let’s take a supernatural trip beyond the Oldest House in Control Resonant! https://gbatemp.net/r...
-
#ICYMI: The SwitchRoot team has successfully ported Android 10 to the Nintendo Switch. This build is based on the LineageOS 17.1 for NVI...
-
ICYMI: Pokemon Elite Redux, an Emerald decompilation hack with a focus on competitive battling, has today received its latest update almost ...
-
ICYMI: [CENTER][ATTACH type="full" width="631px"]465202[/ATTACH][/CENTER] Last week, NIntendo released a major update ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.