ICYMI: [CENTER][ATTACH type="full" width="733px"]442058[/ATTACH][/CENTER]
Nice Dream is a new, Los Angeles-based studio that was founded by the duo of writers and directors on [I]Before Your Eyes[/I] which used eye-tracking in its gameplay. Along with their new studio, the developer has announced their new title: [I]Goodnight Universe[/I]. In this narrative adventure game, you play as a six-month-old baby with mysterious psychic abilities. What makes this title stand out is the option to play the...
[URL='
https://gbatemp.net/threads/goodnight-universe-the-next-game-from-before-your-eyes-creators-announced.657072/']Read">
https://gbatemp.net/threads/goodnight-universe-the-next-game-from-before-your-eyes-creators-announced.657072/']Read more[/URL]
https://gbatemp.net/threads/goodnight-universe-the-next-game-from-before-your-eyes-creators-announced.657072/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
#ICYMI: The SwitchRoot team has successfully ported Android 10 to the Nintendo Switch. This build is based on the LineageOS 17.1 for NVI...
-
ICYMI: Pokemon Elite Redux, an Emerald decompilation hack with a focus on competitive battling, has today received its latest update almost ...
-
ICYMI: [CENTER][ATTACH type="full" width="631px"]465202[/ATTACH][/CENTER] Last week, NIntendo released a major update ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.