So I got pretty lucky on this one. Having ordered the physical version of Oblivion Remastered on Switch 2, I had it delivered earlier today, beating out the official release date by a few days. With this being a port I figured people would be interested in, I’ve rushed to pop together some early impressions and a bit of footage showing the game in action so you can decide whether it’s one worth picking up. In short though? It is decent. Not perfect, but decent.
We’re looking at a 30fps...
https://gbatemp.net/threads/its-decent-enough-an-early-look-at-oblivion-remastered-on-switch-2.683613/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It’s decent enough - an early look at Oblivion Remastered on Switch 2
So I got pretty lucky on this one. Having ordered the physical version of Oblivion Remastered on Switch 2, I had it delivered earlier today,...
-
#ICYMI: The SwitchRoot team has successfully ported Android 10 to the Nintendo Switch. This build is based on the LineageOS 17.1 for NVI...
-
[CENTER][ATTACH type="full"]381694[/ATTACH][/CENTER] yuzu, an experimental open-source emulator for the Nintendo Switch has had i...
-
ICYMI: [CENTER][ATTACH type="full" width="555px" alt="title.png"]285768[/ATTACH][/CENTER] The Retroflag team, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.