It’s been a long wait, but it’s finally out. You might remember that Elden Ring was originally slated for a 2025 release on the Switch 2, with things getting pretty uncertain after folks were actually hands on with the game at Gamescom and PAX. We had a decent stretch of radio silence before the August release date dropped a few months ago, and hands on with the game now, I can tell you they did a pretty great job.
Now I’ll just be open here and say I really like Elden Ring. If you want to...
https://gbatemp.net/threads/worth-the-wait-a-look-at-elden-ring-on-the-switch-2.684106/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
#ICYMI: The SwitchRoot team has successfully ported Android 10 to the Nintendo Switch. This build is based on the LineageOS 17.1 for NVI...
-
ICYMI: Pokemon Elite Redux, an Emerald decompilation hack with a focus on competitive battling, has today received its latest update almost ...
-
[CENTER][ATTACH type="full"]381694[/ATTACH][/CENTER] yuzu, an experimental open-source emulator for the Nintendo Switch has had i...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.